Monday, November 2, 2009

Superpowers

If I could have any superpower in the world, it would be to read people's minds. I would like to have this superpower because it would allow me to be able to see what people actually think about things, and I would know their feelings at all times. I would want this superpower over any other superpower because it would be interesting to see who is truthful in life, and who lies about certain things to make them feel better about themselves. I would love to know how others actually feel about me and my friends, and who lies to my face to make me feel better or make themselves look better. Having the ability to see what other people are thinking would make life a lot more interesting to say the least. Although it could cause other problems, it could solve some as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment